The family trees available here have been abridged. Consequently, most of the family data
- dates and places of births, marriages and deaths
- chronologies of life events, and
- the number of generations shown
have been withheld, with the exception of the Pattisson
family tree and a couple of the WilliamsMM family
[see Endnotes], which are more complete. However, some data can be found within individual
biographies. Comprehensive details of the families concerned—as well as printed family
trees and chronologies1—can be obtained for a fee by contacting the author.
- De L'Arbre de
- Thomas—Smith2 (available on request)
1. Examples of chronologies on this site are John
Williams 3rd and Sir
William Williams, 1st Bt.