Flood Risk Indicator1
Flood risk data
This flood risk indicator was produced on 7 January 2010 and is based on Environment Agency flood risk data that
was current as of 1 June 2009 and of Land Registry data that was current as of 3 January 2010.
Assessment of flood risk
The land registered under the above title number and property description CL258974 (aka Zimapan, Tregullow,
- affected by a flood plain
- in an area having a moderate chance of flooding
The probability of flooding in any year is 1.3% (1 in 75) or less, but greater than 0.5% (1 in 200). This takes
into account the effect of any flood defences that may be present in this area.
1. The Land Registry point out that although flood risk data is provided by the Environment Agency, and
that the flood risk indicator only indicates the probability of flooding from rivers or the sea for specific areas.
Consequently, conclusions cannot be drawn for individual properties as they may not always face the same
probability of flooding as the areas surrounding them.
2. The Environment Agency make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about
the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the flood data. Consequently, any reliance
members of the public place on the information they supply is strictly at their own risk.
Further information concerning the risk of flooding in this area is available on the Environment Agency website
service: Environment Agency.
1. This is an abridged version of the Land Registry's assessment that was made in association with
the Environment Agency's Flood Risk Indicator. The assessment was short on content, with the disclaimers taking up
67% of the unabridged version of the assessment.